Portland's Premium Golf Experience at a Value Price
Heron Lakes offers the best combination of quality and variety of all golf courses in the Pacific Northwest. Located just minutes north of downtown Portland, Heron Lakes features two championship courses, the Great Blue and the Greenback, both designed by reknown golf course architect Robert Trent Jones II. Over the years, Heron Lakes has hosted a series of prestigious events including The Northwest Open, The Neil Lomax NFL Quarterback Shootout & the USGA Amateur Public Links Championship. Whether your are a seasoned player, a weekend warrior, a junior or a beginner, you will certainly have a golf experience that you won't soon forget!
The Heron Lakes facility features:
- Two Championship Golf Courses, the Greenback (1971) and the Great Blue (1992), both designed by Robert Trent Jones II
- Complete practice facility including Driving Range with grass and mat teeing areas (8 covered stations), Putting Green, Chipping Green & Practice Bunker
- Little Heron Greens - a separate junior practice area used by The First Tee
- Fully Stocked Golf Shop featuring the newest in golf equiptment and apparel
- Bar & Grill with indoor and outdoor covered seating available