Great Blue - Course Information
The links-style Great Blue Course opened in 1992 and became an immediate favorite among low handicap golfers in the area. The Great Blue features small, undulating greens and rambling fairways that carve through fescue style grass and Scottish mounds. The 6,902 yard, par-72 layout challenges accomplished golfers and beginners alike with more than 80 bunkers and abundant water hazards.
- Opened in 1992 and Designed by Robert Trent Jones II
- Par - 72 | Yards - 6,902 | Sets of Tees - 4 | Scorecard
- Golf Digest "Best Places to Play" 4 stars (2008, 2009)
- Host to the US Amateur Public Links Championship (2000)
- Former site of the Neil Lomax Quarterback Shootout (1991-2004)
- Host site for the PGA Northwest Open (1992)